MM-IM : mains powered outstation RTU and PLC
Acts as a single point for site supervisory control and data acquisition of up to 4000 points. With integrated IEC61131 programming suite of language, the MM-IM is an Outstation RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) in one box. Its wide range of interfaces and protocols enables integration with any typical site equipment, from PLCs to smart sensors.
- Full telemetry support including alarm handling and reporting, current values and trending.
- Support for a range of open standard communications protocols. (Modbus, DF1 Master & Slave, Ethernet IP, Flex/Point IO and LSI)
- Support for IEC61131 programs using Straton workbench.
- Linux based.
- Support for over 4,000 IO points.
- Four serial ports, four USB ports and two Ethernet ports allow for multiple IO and communication options.
- Configurable using either Straton or MicroMC.
- Remote configuration via Straton or Data Gatherer.
- DNP3 WITS option available.
- IO points – support for 1024 digital inputs, 256 analogue inputs and 256 counter inputs. Counter inputs can be configured to detect digital pulses or can record register information from intelligent sensors. The MM-IM has support for 1024 digital outputs and 256 analogue outputs.
- Serial ports – the MM-IM has 4 proprietary RJ45 serial ports for which a number of custom cables are available. By default all are RS232 ports; one (COM4) may be configured as an RS422/RS485 port.
- USB ports – the MM-IM has 4 USB ports that can be used as additional serial ports.
- Ethernet ports – Two onboard Ethernet ports enable communications to either a master station or onsite distributed IO.
- Memory – The MM-IM has 512 Mbytes of solid-state memory for local storage of trend and alert data, equivalent to approx. 10 million samples (for example, approx. 1 year’s storage at a sampling rate of 30 analogue values per minute).
- Input Processing – Independent configurable processing of all input sources, including calibration and filtering of analogue sensors, inversion and debounce of digital sensors.
- Output Processing – Independent configurable processing of all outputs, including scaling, inversion, and programmable pulse widths.
- Trending and alerts – Independently configurable periodic and event based recording of any data source in any combination. Independently configurable alarm and event detection, timestamping and recording on any input source with extensive alarm reduction functionality, including time and level deadbands. Dialback over IP or PSTN can be configured on alarm.
- IEC61131-3 programming – support for all five standard languages through the use of the Straton runtime engine.
- Configuration – Download and non-volatile storage of static configuration data, including communications settings, modem controls, dialback phone numbers, alarm and event thresholds and time deadbands.
|Power supply||8-30VDCTypical Current consumption: 0.29A @ 12V, 0.16A @ 24V.Inrush Current: 1.0A @ 12V, 2.2A @ 24V.|
|Serial Communications Interface||3 x RS232 serial ports configurable up to 115200 bps1 x RS485 serial port configurable up to 115200 bpsAll support RTS and CTS modem control lines. COM1 additionally supports DCD, DTR, DSR and RI.|
|USB ports||Four USB 2.0 Master ports|
|Ethernet ports||2 x IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX interfaces|
|Processor||ICOP Vortex86SX SoC CPU-300MHz.|
|Memory||Onboard 128MB DDR2 SDRAM512 Mbytes solid state disk module|
|LEDs||Four pairs of red (Rx) and green (Tx), one pair per serial port.Plus four green status LED’s as follows:Power, indicates power is presentSystem, used to indicate overall system statusLAN1, used to indicate Ethernet activityLAN2, used to indicate Ethernet activity|
|Real Time Clock||Real time clock with Lithium Battery Backup.|
|Enclosure||BS EN 60529 IP20 ingress protection|
|Mounting||Supplied with 2 DIN rail clips on rear of enclosure as standard|
|Build options||Available with standard and inverted overlay options.|
|Dimensions||175 × 120 × 50 mm (excluding connectors)|
|0.45 Kg (approx)|
Choose Your terms
Standard terms see below.
Special terms are available upon request.
Login to the Help centre to see your company’s specific terms.
1 year manufacturers warranty from shipment date
Standard Delivery (for quantities below 10 units):
Europe: 7 days
Middle East: 14 days from shipment date from carrier
Australia: 21 days from shipment date from carrier
Rest of World: contact us