Point Colour RTU Cable: SDI-12 Unterminated
- Used for connecting to Point Colour RTUs (Remote Terminal Units) over SDI-12 protocol (Serial Digital Interface at 1200 baud)
- Suitable for Point Orange, Point Blue and Point Green
- SDI protocol is often used for low power instruments in remote locations and has a number of advantages:
- Interchangeability of sensors without reprogramming of data acquisition devices
- Power is supplied to sensors through the interface
- Ability to implement self-calibration algorithms within the sensor and use low-cost EEPROMs
- further information from SDI-12 Support Group
- Colour: grey
- Length 2m
Choose Your terms
Standard terms see below.
Special terms are available upon request.
Login to the Help centre to see your company’s specific terms.
1 year manufacturers warranty from shipment date
Standard Delivery (for quantities below 10 units):
Europe: 7 days
Middle East: 14 days from shipment date from carrier
Australia: 21 days from shipment date from carrier
Rest of World: contact us